The Tribe29 GmbH (the "provider") offers with the Checkmk Exchange (the "exchange") a platform for its users (the "users") to exchange extensions for the software Checkmk.
Any software and its content (the "package") provided on the exchange is published by its users and not by the provider.
The provider only hosts the exchange and is not liable for the packages shared by its users.
Thus, by publishing a package on this platform full responsibility for it remains yours. The sole exception is that you will hand over to the provider the actual task to publish your content on the internet.
Therefore, by using the exchange, you agree with the following:
- accept full liability for your package,
- agree that we store, process, publicize and promote your content,
- do not publish any packages you are not authorized to distribute,
- confirm that packages you published are free for use by other users, and
- Provide unrestricted access to your published packages without requiring payment, personal information or any other kind of substitute in exchange.
Additionally, the package needs to be licensed under GPL v2.
Furthermore you agree not to misuse the platform to post comments, reviews, projects and any associated data ("content") that is harmful and offensive to other users or inappropriate for the exchange.
Specifically this means that you must:
- not publish or share malicious content,
- refrain from using insulting or offending language.
Ultimately, you also agree that we are neither obliged to guarantee the accessibility of this platform nor any published content by you.
Specifically this means that we:
- reserve the right to remove your content and to terminate your access if you are in breach of these terms,
- may suspend this platform for an arbitrary duration or shut it down permanently,
- may remove your content with or without notice to ensure originality as well as activity, and
- are neither liable for the integrity of your content nor responsible to provide any backups.